Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Workin It Out

I never ever thought I would say this but, I am loving liking working out…ok a little, but that is way more then what I would have said a year ago.

The past year I have been on this healthy kick and a road of new beginnings and I am feeling a 110% better.

I have always been overweight--even as a child. My sophomore year of college I was feeling really low about myself and started losing weight by working out 2 times a day, eating barely enough, and going out almost every night (talk about disaster). I was finally happy with my body, but there was no way of continuing this life style. Once I realized how bad this was for me I put every pound back on.

Last summer I decided that enough was enough and started dieting…I had dropped 20 pounds on my own and then my mom, sister, and I joined Weight Watchers for the added support and a true lifestyle change....I have lost 87 pounds at Weight Watchers so over a hundred all together and I feel so much better. I still have more to go, but I am so happy where I am now and the changes I have made for myself….once I hit my goal I will do a before and after post so you can see how far I have come since the beginning (believe me it is not pretty…but very motivating)

I have such an amazing support system…my husband has been awesome, I have my Weight Watchers crew, my mom and sister, and my girls from work who are also WW members and we work out together everyday at our corporate gym…it is so great to have so many people by your side or behind you pushing you to work harder.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment