Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Toasty Tuesday

Literally it is like 95 degrees and humid as all get out. Where is the switch for cooler weather? Because this girl’s hair just can’t handle it….Frizz Ease isn’t even working today!

Just a side note…the subject of this entry reminded me of my college days and our daily excuse for going out….we had Mad Manic Monday, Toasted Tuesday, Wasted Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday, Freaky Friday and Saturday we just drank because duh! It was the weekend. I think if I even tried to stay up now past 10--I would die (not even kidding).

This weekend was so relaxing (we desperately needed it-we are always on the go) We literally just hung out by the pool, went to a cook out and did a little shopping. Andrew finished his summer semester with a 4.0 so as promised he could pick out whatever he wanted for his hard work (Best. Wife. Ever.) But seriously I do not even know how he does it…he had Calculus and Physics in one summer session of 6 weeks (talk about intense) I am just so proud of him and his hard work…Good Job Babe!

Leaving today with a picture of my baby love after our 2 hour walk on Sunday…poor baby didn’t move for 4 hours.




XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Your dog is so cute and we also had names for going out in college I think one of them was like trashed tuesday, but most of the others are the same.

    ReplyDelete