Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Monday

Really Monday…again?
Today was such a Monday too…I am not even joking.

So this morning lying in bed I was thinking about the concert we are going to see in August (btw we are seeing Train and Maroon 5 with a side of Gavin Degraw) and I just so happened to think ok so where did I put those tickets? So after getting all ready for work I started to look around and because I am a control freak/hyper organizer- I thought for sure I would look in my Paris box and they would be there…..(long pause)…..Not there!

So of course I start having a mini panic attack because I have everyone’s ticket…like what if I can’t find them? Will I have to buy all new tickets for everyone? Will Ticketmaster print new ones for me?
My amazing husband calmed me down and told me I need to get to work….so I left with this horrible pain in my stomach.

So I am like half way to work and realize…ugh! It’s Monday and I meet the girls at the gym after work so I turn around and pack my gym stuff and drive back to work…on top of this mess…I hit almost every red light and the highway was crazy busy so needless to say I should have stayed in bed and rewound my mind.

Oh a better note…I had a very productive weekend. We are having a yard sale this weekend and I went through all of my stuff and I have everything ready…plus my house is very over the top organized now (maybe this is how I lost the tickets)
25 purses, tons of clothes, shoes, jewelry, and home items (I am hoping to make enough money to buy my new Coach purse or 2)

It is suppose to be well over 100 degrees this weekend in PA with the real feel at about 110! Hot! Hot! Hot!

Ok Friday let’s go…a little faster now!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment