Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day Dreamer

I can not seem to stop daydreaming today. So much on my mind…usually I am a pretty positive person, but today is just one of those days.

Some reasons for my constant mind wander:
-My husband has been unemployed for over a year and so far he has not been able to find anything even remotely close to what he was making before. One plus to this situation is that he is back in school and working towards his bachelors degree and the military is paying 100% (thank the lord for the Marine Corps)

-My job is not at all where I want to be. Don’t get me wrong….I love the company I work for…I just don’t feel like I am using my mind to it’s full potential and I just keep getting busier and busier at work, but it still feels sometimes mindless and I know it’s a good job…just want more for myself (Dear company, This girl wants upper management....let’s get moving on this. Sincerely, Your Over Achieving Employee)

-The day before my husband lost his job we looked at houses and we were so ready to put a bid on one. (Slap in the face) I am so ready for my own home…so tired of renting.

-I love my baby sister to pieces…but I feel like she is making a bad decision right now regarding a boy (ugh!) and I am trying so hard to put my faith in her that she is making the right one because she is so smart…but it’s annoying that I have to keep telling myself that I need to step back. I wish I didn’t over analyze every little thing and just trust her. She is so beautiful and sweet and I just want the world for her. Damn boys!


-Do I want to go back to school? I have been playing with this concept for months now. MBA? No MBA? Is this even going to help me in my future career plans? Can I even imagine going back to school after graduating 5 years ago? (5 years…omg!!! Why am I getting so old? lol!)

So I keep telling myself that God has a plan for everything and I am a true believer in that….so when does this plan start? (time, exact location, who is there? what am I wearing?) because I tend to be a little bit full on control freak.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment