Thursday, July 21, 2011

Christmas in July!

Crazy thing happened last night....I booked our department Christmas party!!!!
It seems too early to book a party for Christmas, but last year we had problems booking a place in August for Christmas…so I got a little head start. To my surprise the restaurant was able to accommodate my request because it will be during the week, but they are already booked for every weekend in November and December.

So today I had a meeting with my team and we decided to send out a Save the Date for the event and people really appreciated the early announcement…crazy to think in July we already have to plan Christmas! Can we just enjoy the summer?!? (well except today because it is literally 102 degrees outside and miserable…today a little snow would be great….ok maybe a snocone at least?)

Hmm thinking about Christmas…I do have some a lot of must haves....maybe Christmas is July isn’t such a bad idea….now to pitch this to my husband.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment