Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Love

Thursdays are one of the best days of the week for me. I know it is crazy because it’s not even the weekend yet, but I look forward to my Thursday nights with my girls.

Every Thursday evening my sister, momma, and I have a date night and it usually ends up in tears from laughing so hard and an empty wallet because we tend to enjoy shopping a little a lot.


Maria (sister)

Mom

We have been doing this “date” night for almost a year now and it is absolutely therapy for me. We see each other often, but we never run out of things to say and we always have so much fun together.
The night usually ends up with my sister and I laughing at my Mom because she is so innocently funny that it is just too cute for words.

Ok Thursday let’s get moving…I have things to do and people to see.

XOXO




1 comment:

  1. Your blog is adorable and your family is beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete