Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Out with the Old & In with the New!!!!

This weekend was nothing short of exhausting. We had a neighborhood yard sale in 105 degree weather and high humidity…talk about crazy.
Positive note: I sold all but, one of my designer purses and made a little over $400…I was a very happy girl! Now it is time to revamp my handbag selection :)

Here are a few pictures from our yard sale craziness...we melt in the heat so the pictures are def. not flattering.

Setting Up for opening.

Prepping for the big day....red balloons for everyone's mailbox


After the yard sale Andrew and I went to the outlets so that I could get sneakers from Under Armour (Best. Shoes. Ever) and of course I stopped by the Coach outlet. My husband was cracking me up and also so embarrassing.
He loves the bags from the Under Armour store (they are like a backpack) so he decided to put one on the front and one on the back and walk around the stores like this.
The boy just loves to embarrass me and when he knows he is doing it….he acts out even more. I was laughing so hard I could not even walk.

Here is a picture of my silly husband:


Here's to another week!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment