Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Recap

The weekend was crazy like always….Friday night the hubs and I went out to dinner together, did a little shopping/grocery shopping, and watched a movie…oh and we ran into Justin Bieber at the mall of course.





The next morning I got up early to clean up the house, make cake pops, and get everything together for a picnic we were hosting.
We were hoping to be poolside all day with our guests, but over night someone jumped one of the fences at our complex and threw all of the patio furniture in the pool :( (lame!) So we ended up cooking out and then we all headed out to do a little group shopping.

Andrew and I found some shelves we loved (very IKEA) and decided to re-do our bedroom--we spent the rest of Saturday and part of Sunday running all around civilization finding lamps, organizing bins, and decorative boxes (I am a little crazy about decorating and such a perfectionist so it took me a little longer then most) End result---we absolutely love the new things we purchased and it looks amazing and very modern (picture does not do this room justice, but I tried--side note: check out Bentley taking over already)


Sunday night we went to my parents for dinner and then went mini golfing…not to brag, but I came in FIRST!!! This never happens because usually I end up losing my ball about 30 times during the game so I was very happy.






 

 Happy Monday!!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment