Monday, August 15, 2011

Trainin' It

So tonight is the concert we have waited all summer to see. Maroon 5 and Train!!!

Flashback…you may recall a certain post a couple weeks ago when I “lost” the tickets…well I really did because they still have not come up….BUT ticketmaster was amazing. I called-waited on hold for like 2.4 minutes- and bam new tickets sent the next day to us (thank the Lord!) They were super friendly and understanding and I was super relieved because I was having a minor major panic attack over this.

Anyways this week when I am not crazy busy…I will post all about the concert because I am sure it will be A-mazing

Oh, isn't this just the cutest dog in the entire world...oh yeah, he's mine! but seriously he had such a long weekend with the all the visits he had from friends and family :)
I just adore him!



Happy Monday!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment