Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Shakedown

So we had a little earthquake yesterday and it was just a little scary. I was working and my entire desk started to shake and some of my cute little pictures fell from my shelves. I am pretty sure if that never happens again…I will be just fine…. (California, you got that…we are just amateurs on the East coast). I think our entire office jumped out of our chairs and gathered together to talk about what we were doing at the exact moment when it happened (kind of similar to that car accident skit by Dane Cook)

Apparently we did not follow proper protocol and were sent an e-mail about what we should do in the case of an earthquake (ummm this hasn’t happened since the 90’s here so chatting about it seemed pretty logical at the time…opps!)

So after this quake occurred…the phone lines went crazy and my facebook notifications and work e-mail were off the hook with updates and new e-mails. Anyways, my brother sent me this e-mail today as a reminder of the events of yesterday.



Too funny!


Well besides the events of yesterday…the weather is absolutely beautiful and I would much rather be outside right now :(

Hopefully the hurricane stays in the ocean (fingers crossed) we leave for vaca in 3 days!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment