Monday, August 22, 2011

Manic Monday!

Such a manic Monday…not even joking. It is waaaay too hard to go back to work after the weekend and this particular Monday is just crazy.

I mean if I have to go back to work…it would be nice if there was like ice coffee (grande -sugar free vanilla- regular coffee- with extra ice) waiting for me at my desk or something :) Wow I guess I need to stop dreaming…this girl works by herself…no assistant yet ever!….I guess that would def. explain all the paperwork on my desk.

So the weekend was very low key for us. We went to dinner with my family on Friday night, did some grocery shopping, took Bentley for a couple long walks, went to the dog park twice, played board games, cleaned the apartment, and had some much needed QT with my husband…it was a perfect weekend.

Just one picture from this weekend….this was after our long walk on Sunday morning with Bentley. It looks like he is smiling from ear to ear -adorable-



Thank God for beautiful days with my beautiful family!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment