Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Reality Check

Back to reality on this rainy Tuesday….Vacation was absolutely amazing and much needed. After such a stressful couple of months at work I was  beyond ready for Vacation.
We left on Saturday during the crazy hurricane and drove the entire way through it…..my husband is crazy :)
The weather was beautiful! We went to the beach everyday and then went out every night. We were about 20 minutes from South Carolina so we hit up Myrtle Beach 3 nights and then the other nights we stayed a little closer to home.
I only have one picture from my phone so that is all I can upload today, but I promise you will see a few more pictures in the days to come.


Coming home is always bitter sweet for me…..I love the beach, sleeping in, going out, getting tan, shopping, shopping, shopping, and not having to think about work---but I always miss my puppy…so much that I cry when I have to leave him (sad! I know)
I am hoping soon we can actually find a house or rental that allows my fur baby because then I would never leave :)

Oh and on a very happy note…I hit my 100 lb loss so on vacation I bought my reward. Brand new Coach purse!!!!
I am in love….now I am ready for the next milestone (hmm what to get?)

FYI: this picture does not do the purse justice


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment