Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Favorites


I will be thinking and praying for all those that were and are affected by 9/11. These are truly admirable, noble people. 9/11 was one reason my husband decided to serve in the Marine Corp and I thank God everyday for him and our troops and there incredible desire to serve and willingness to put our freedom in there hands. They are truly amazing.

I think that day will forever be etched into everyone's head...we know exactly where we were, who we were with, what we were doing...and even though we were all over the country....the time seemed to stop and everyone seemed to have the exact emotion of shock and sadness.

I think this quote and the thoughts of 9/11 truly have me thinking. We are just a small part of this world, but there is never a moment that we can not do something extraordinary for someone or something. A chance to be noble and admirable is what we should strive for.

This weekend I am going to strive to make some sort of difference to someone or something (whether big or small) to show my appeciation and love for our country and all those we lost.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment