Thursday, October 13, 2011

Love Bug

Bentley is by far the best gift I ever received….I just absolutely adore that little fur baby of mine.

Lately, my spoiled little guy just sits by the closet where we keep his food and treats and stares at it until it is opened. It cracks me up (in pieces and halves).

We had my family over last weekend and in the middle of all the laughter and fun he is over by the closet just sitting. My mom asked me if he did something wrong and we told him to sit in the corner…it actually looks pathetic and sad.

I had to take a picture of this. Of course we never feed him so he sits and waits for his monthly meal.




After he ate dinner and I was cleaning up I looked in my living room and in the middle of all my pillows on the floor was my little love bug peaking out….he is totally saying please do not make me move…this is so comfy!



I just can’t get enough of him and his cutie little bootie ways :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment