Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Days

Fall is by far my favorite season and for so many reasons:

1. Weather is gorgeous (not too hot, not too cold)
2. Trees are beautiful
3. Football games and sweatshirts
4. Pumpkin Spice latte's
5. Apple Cinnamon
6. Picking apples and pumpkins
7. Baked goods
8. Everything burnt orange, brown, and yellow.
9. Cute boots and clothes
10. My wedding was a gorgeous fall day in October (3 years ago)

This weekend we decided to enjoy one of the many fall activities and pick apples and pumpkins...I was a little exhausted because we moved on Saturday and I already wasn't feeling well (like everyday for the last 3 months), but getting outside in the cool weather was just what I needed....at least for the time being.

We had fun and picked the cutest/ugliest pumpkin ever (pics to come when we carve it)


Here are some pics from apple picking:



I will be so sad for fall to end...I am so not fond of the next season :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment