Wednesday, October 5, 2011

GOOD THINGS COME IN small PACKAGES!

Hey Hey!
Feels like forever and a day since I blogged last….things have been pretty crazy lately. Life just seems to keep getting more and more intense and with every set back there is something that seems to bring us joy and happiness. I feel like it is a sign from God letting us know that he loves us and answers our prayers when he feels we need them most.

My husband has been out of work for a year and a half and it is been so stressful for us. He is currently in school studying his little butt off trying to make a better future for us and our family, but his unemployment runs out in less then a month and we are not financially able to live on one income. He is a veteran so we receive so much help from the VA and we are lucky his tuition is 100% covered….but unfortunately he is going to have to work and go to school.

In the middle of all this stress and uncertainty we were given the best news we could have received…we are having a baby!!!! I know most people would probably scream at this point considering the financial burden I have already discussed, but I know we can make it through anything and I am putting all my faith in God to lead us in the right direction….he is truly amazing and I know my prayers will be answered…just not in the order I had thought :)  But who am I to understand or try to fix his plan? He is the master mind behind all of this…I am just the pawn.

We are beyond elated for our news of joy and excitement and also a little scared and nervous for what the future holds.

So here is my first ultrasound picture (I tried to scan this in and it didn't come out the best)…I am 10 weeks pregnant and my due date is May 2nd!






God is so Good!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment